My Youtube Channel

Home Forums Intro And Outro My Youtube Channel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jazmine Penn 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jazmine Penn
    Participant

I wanted to start off by introducing myself. My name is Jazmine and I currently have a youtube channel that i use to upload gaming videos. I have been gaming for years now but i only just started uploading videos late last month. I play all kinds of different games but as of right now i’m mostly playing black ops 3, Rainbow 6, Outlast, and Fortnite.

I play PS4 mostly but i do have an Xbox One.I have a group of friends who are apart of a clan that i usually hangout with so you will see them in my videos alot. Check out my page on here to view some of my videos and if you like them comment on them or comment on this page so i can send you the link to my channel so that you may subscribe. Thanks

Stillwinston
    Participant

Hello there! My name is Ryan, I too have a YouTube channel and would be more than happy to collab with others if your interested. Regards Stillwinston 🙂

Jazmine Penn
    Participant

Hi like i stated above i do a gaming channel if you do one too i would be okay with doing a collab with you. Sub to my youtube channel using this link and leave a comment on my latest video so i can sub to you and let me know what your interested in doing.

Link: https://youtu.be/3oiQ8vdSq-0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.