Current running challenges

Home Forums The Gaming Cafe Challenges Current running challenges

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christophe Zajicek 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gamecrawl
    Participant

I am interested to run some challenges similar to those speedrun that you frequently see in youtube.  I have also like to make the challenges easier for all of us to participate and to contribute.  Each challenge should therefore be easily completed in less than 30 minutes.

If you have completed any of the challenges below, submit them and will will pick one winner each week from the submissions.  The weekly winner will receive a $25 gift card from Amazon.  

More challenges will be added and you could also suggest other challenges that you have like to see.

Below are some starters that we could try out:

•   COD Infinite Warfare:  Winning the FFA using sniping rifle as your primary weapon and a handgun as your secondary weapon.
    • COD Infinite Warfare:  Winning the FFA with 30 kills and 0 death.  Any weapons.
    • Resident Evil 5:  Beating the prisoner with only a and some grenades.  I think this is possible as I have seen gamers completing the whole game with only handgun.

Christophe Zajicek
    Participant

I have none of these games >.> I also lack skill though so there’s that, I have most of the Dead Rising games….I can’t really think of many games I own that I could do challenges for >.>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.